Pop Tarts Bowl Trophy

Too funny.

6 Likes

Ill take one, lol.

Pretty awesome if I’m honest.

3 Likes

Non NY6 Bowl Games are an complete waste of time…lol

1 Like

Pretty dorky if you ask me. But nobody actually asked me and we all have our own tastes. BTW, I don’t like Pop Tarts either.

I like that it’s not taking itself too serious.

11 Likes

We need the Bowl sponsors to step up, because Bowls are of upmost importance for programs looking for exposure, increased travel, Bowl perks, and three weeks extra practice time for next year. If the destination is good and the weather is nice that is an added bonus.

2 Likes

The winner also gets to eat the first edible mascot.

1 Like

Even ny6 are a joke now. Fl St will be playing without thier 1rst string and second string qbs against georgia.

3 Likes

Frosted brown sugar-cinnamon pop tarts are one of my favorite snacks. But, unfortunately my current diet and exercise regimen doesn’t really allow for them. I’ve gone from 211 lbs. to 171 lbs., though, so maybe they’ll be back on the menu in a limited way soon. Yum!

14 Likes

The real question is does the school fill the top openings with Pop Tarts, and if so, how often do you change them?

1 Like

The best.

I love the trophy.

1 Like

Would be awesome if it was fully functional and you could toast your pop tarts in it.

5 Likes

They’re actually great for money laundering and maintaining the fictions of the FBS.

4 Likes

I love bowl games. If we didn’t have them, we’d only have NFL to watch

15 Likes

In my opinion, the bowl games are more important and fun to watch than any “invitational” faux playoff game. Who gives a rat’s arse if UT wins an invitational. Certainly not I.

Truthfully, I have no interest what-so-ever in watching a UT-Alabama rerun. I would rather watch reruns of MASH - it’s far more entertaining!

7 Likes

Bowl games used to be prestigious. When there are not enough teams with a 6-6 record to fill in the games, you have too many bowls.

Just my personal opinion.

2 Likes

Waste of time for who?

You are not required to watch.

6 Likes