Post game Drama

Get your🍿!

I’ll let JD kick us off.

https://twitter.com/Joseph_Duarte/status/1573853995365433344

5 Likes

I’m tired of penalties, I’m tired of the HB dive with a back that is my size (I’m tiny), I’m tired of excuses being laid at the players’ feet and not the coaches.

26 Likes

He should just quit then.

28 Likes

Very unprofessional coach.

25 Likes

Pearland in his post-game presser: “we’re only gonna have 8,000 at our next game.”

25 Likes

Wow, tired of motivating your players…….that is literally what he’s getting paid millions to do. He sounds burned out

29 Likes

Hahahaha

If I was the AD, would tell him one more outburst like that and you are gone.

15 Likes

Every time I want to pimp Dana he says something that makes my eyes roll up.

Hopefully just frustrated coach-speak. I wonder what Sarkisian said in his post-game locker room speech. He actually lost. Lol

4 Likes

Y’all should understand that just cuz someone is not doing as good a job as was expected this year, doesn’t mean that they can’t air their frustrations as well. Everyone is frustrated, no issues w him saying this crap. Hopefully it fires everyone up in a positive way on the team.

5 Likes

If he’s so tired then resign! We dont need his ass when we start Big 12 play!

9 Likes

Good thing you’re not the Ad

3 Likes

…reassigned, we can’t afford to fire him.

5 Likes

I’ve worked for pro sports teams, childish outburst can’t be tolerated at any level.

6 Likes

Congratulations

2 Likes

I hope it wasn’t the Raiders. We’ve refined childish outbursts to an art form.

1 Like

He should let Manjack fight every guy that doesn’t want to get up for a football game. Let him do the motivating.

21 Likes

Truth!

1 Like

I actually think manjack would be able to handle a few people and get them in line.

4 Likes

He’s Captain material for sure.

3 Likes