Pray10?

Posted something in a thread last night in the basketball forum with no definitive answer. Has anyone heard from Patrick in a while? His profile shows he last posted on November 23rd. Just checking to make sure everything’s ok. Love that guy’s takes and enthusiasm for UH.

7 Likes

I just posted the same question in the lounge section. I was wondering the same.

5 Likes

Where is Patrick? Is on my mind too.

4 Likes

I think we are all concerned. It was not that long ago where we were “praying for Pray” so it would be good to hear he is fine and taking some time away. He is a better Coog than I am and I know we all appreciate his efforts. Even more importantly, he served our country. Here’s to hoping all is good with Pray.

12 Likes

He is taking a leave of absence to get healthy. You guys are killing him. :stuck_out_tongue: Please keep him and his family in your prayers.

38 Likes

Praying our fellow Coog will have a quick turnaround and be back soon…

13 Likes

Praying for his family and health, he is missed.

8 Likes

Thanks for the update! It’s always concerning when one of our fellow Coogs, who is very active on the board, disappears all of a sudden.

Sending positive thoughts to Patrick and his family (and any of our other Coog family that might be struggling)!

14 Likes

Get well Pray10 and all fellow Coogs in need of healing

12 Likes

Get well Patrick! This place isn’t the same without you around.

16 Likes

He is everything a Coog fan should be. Get well Patrick.

12 Likes

Pray had posted on Twitter a couple of weeks back that he was taking a social media sabbatical due to health reasons. Hope he gets well soon

7 Likes

Prayers. I feel guilty I didn’t notice.

5 Likes

Thank you for the update itcoog. Prayers to him and his family. Please keep us updated.

6 Likes

Ditto…prayers to Patrick. I really appreciate all that he does for us !!! Get Well !!!

3 Likes

There has been a dearth of new topics with his absence. Miss you Patrick. Get better.

5 Likes

Get well Pray.

3 Likes

Patrick (Pray10), you are in our thoughts and prayers. Get well soon, and, once again, thank you for all that you do.

4 Likes

Many prayers Patrick. Hope to see you back soon brother. Go Coogs.

5 Likes

Pat,

Sending prayers your way!!! GET WELL SOON!!!

4 Likes