Predict Cincy score

Cincy has an off the charts offense, a defense that lives off of turnovers, and a heavy home field advantage. We have key players like Ward and Duke nursing injuries. I’m afraid the deck is stacked against us, The bad guys take this one by a large margin 56 - 24. Of course, I hope I am wrong.

I’m going to say as long as we have Herman and they have Tuberville, they will never beat us. And I’m not buying for a second that Ward and Catalon are less than 100%. If they were, Herman wouldn’t be saying as much as he is. I think he’s trying to keep everyone guessing.

For the poster above, Cincy struggled against an FCS school in week one and gave up over 500 yards of offense to a terrible Purdue team. You’re right that their defense has lived off turnovers, but how long has it been since UH has been prone to turning the ball over? Also, not sure what info you’re looking at to say their offense is off the charts. They were trailing UT-Martin 7-6 at the half and ended up winning 28-7. One of those scores was an INT return. They did put up some numbers against Purdue, but like I said, Purdue barely resembles a football team.

Literally the only advantage Cincy has in this game is home field advantage. I believe we are more athletic, better coached and better prepared than Cincy. The only way we lose this game is if we turn it over 5 or 6 times. We will move the ball at will and Cincy won’t be able to run the ball against us. Cincy will be the 5th team in a row that we hold under 100 yards rushing. I feel as confident saying we’ll win by double digits as I feel in saying we’ll win outright.

1 Like

Good analysis.

Cincy should come out fired up, and they always play us hard. Still, I think Houston comes out on top due to Herman’s keeping the team focused.

We’re going to curb stomp wkrp.

1 Like

Ty Cummings gets his groove back and goes 3/3 on field goals. Long 49 yards.

Houston 37
Cincinnati 21

** Edited to take away a TD from Cincinnati. They don’t score more than Oklahoma did.

Greg Ward gets his running game going and Ed Oliver makes the night a living hell for their O-Line and QB.

UH 38
UC 17

Always wary of Cincinnati, plus throw in the “Thursday night home underdog” factor, and this game concerns me greatly. Having said that, I have not been given a reason to believe that this coaching staff will have our team unprepared. I believe this one stays close through 2.5-3 quarters, with the Coogs pulling away late.

Coogs 34
Cincy 23

38-27

41-17

I can confidently say that I will take the free money that is being offered by taking the Coogs -7.5. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Prediction: stands 80% at kickoff ; 50% by start of the 4th.

1 Like

38-17, Coogs.

I nailed our outport at 40 right on, but missed by 3 on UC

Wow, only off by a FG

I gave both teams credit for 1 extra point…

My 38-17 prediction was damned close! Some of us need to go to Vegas!

Free Money!

1 Like

This was accurate!