Projected Starters 2023

The return of McKaskill, if at full speed, makes us better on Offense IF the QB can get it together.

3 Likes

Damnā€¦ George would had look rad at RT. Not shocked Brandon Jones was let go after that debacle. And no one makes @coachv look BAD!!!

2 Likes

Maybe so, but itā€™s better than palm trees and blue trim.

1 Like

Parker Jenkins is going to play and open some eyesā€¦heā€™s the compliment in the backfield we needā€¦kid runs like a deer and catches the ball out of the backfield like we havenā€™t seen in a long timeā€¦

5 Likes

Heā€™s special.

1 Like

Very excited for next year! I saw Parker in person and agree!

1 Like

Only thing I would change is I think we start Emery or Hamilton at NB and we put Adari at safety. I donā€™t see Robinson beating out Morris, Harris, and willis

1 Like

Emery was coming on strong in the latter part of the season. I think he has a good future.

1 Like

Joshua Cobbs will start. Transfer from Wyoming.

Alton McCaskill?

Haulcy is an All American Safety

1 Like

We need another CB opposite of George.

IMO.

We have 3 really good ones . Emery Hamilton and George. No fly zone is back

3 Likes

I was going off the ā€œprojectedā€ in the first post.

That helps. Thanks.

Manjack should probably be penciled in at one WR.

4 Likes

Correct me if im wrong but i thought alex hogan was our best CB last year?

2 Likes

Like what I saw from Emery and Hogan isnā€™t bad.
I am more excited with the addition of Hamilton than George at this point.

2 Likes

Others have mentioned Hamilton.

Iā€™ll be pretty surprised if heā€™s not starting for us next year. As CB1. Dude is really good.

2 Likes

Yeah heā€™s just injured a lot so whoever is his back up will probably play a lot

1 Like

I think he was, but he was injured early lost for the season missing the last 7 games. When he went down, Emery took over his spot and developed nicely. I expect both Hogan and Emery to be good for us this season.

I donā€™t know who will start, but we have 4 star Brian George transferring in from aTm as one of the 3 newcomers.