Rare Trans Am sighting

1 Like

The “Wonder Years” had an episode about that. Kevin, after hearing his parents talk about getting a new car, was convinced they were getting a Mustang. Went home with a boring family car.

1 Like

About 5 or so years ago, one of the car mags did a test between the modern muscle cars. It was the Challenger, Camaro, and Mustang. Performance wise, the Mustang beat both of them handily, especially on cornering and such.

I like all of them, BTW.

Yeah mustangs are lighter and faster and kids love them bc you can easily add mods. My daughter has a 480 hp GT mustang I bought for her and later she will pay us $10 back. It costs us 24k. The challenger like I have has about 400hp now with some mods but it’s a heavier car which matters of course. I like it bc it’s fast enough and looks better than mustangs or Camaros of today. For ins. I went with allstate’s pay per mile used to save costs.

1 Like

The challenger is about 400lbs heavier than the mustang which is a huge diff so it’s like have 2 extra guys at 200 lbs each in the car. Lol

1 Like

Just get the Hellcat version, problem solved.

True and the Challenger SRT is fast. So it depends on the model of each.

FIFY :innocent:

2 Likes

Don’t say.
Bullitt is one of my favorite movie. bradley cooper could never come up to Steve McQueen’s level.
Enjoy:

Yes, it’s kind of a no win situation for Cooper but that’s okay
.at least a new generation will have a chance to see the character that McQueen was so good in

and who doesn’t love that car!