Redshirt Tracker (Updated through regular season)

Oh my. Ok. Still out of Tune!! :joy::joy:

When King was a WR, he never got a shot at QB. He had 8 total pass attempts over 12 games as a receiver and never 2 attempts in one game. He was 2 of 3 for 15 yards and a TD as a freshman.

I feel like you are applying a revisionist memory.

1 Like

“Everybody that has a redshirt, that is on the table,”
“I don’t care if they are a senior. "

“Cougars’ roster includes some seniors that are only 20 years old. At West Virginia…the average age for starters was 23.”

5 Likes

Will be interesting to see how this plays out. Having another year of King at QB as well as the WRs would have been SO nice. I suspect they will try to claw back the redshirt season on the young DL.

Jimmy, I meant only to say Ward. I must have been thinking about something else with King, but I surely can’t remember now or what my original thoughts were. Senior moments really happen.

I don’t think we will see any of the players who can RS and are not on the 2 deep with a RS available used until the last 3-4 games of the season.p
When want or need to get King out of the game I guess we will see The WO QB log some snaps and Holgorsen may play some early if necessary for a few games so Tune can hold onto his 4 until the end

1 Like