Regarding our defense on the perimeter next year

James Harden. Former Houstonian. Similar characteristics to another former Houston player-- Caleb Mills-- both quit on their respective teams :upside_down_face:

Red, you and EE have your pants on to tight. Instead of attacking me for defending Tyson from personal attacks you should be defending him as well. Be better.

1 Like

He’s an idiot. Don’t paid attention to him. Go Coogs :paw_prints::paw_prints::paw_prints:

Cristian, nobody attacked anyone. If I am attacking you, there won’t be any doubt; just poking a little fun is not an attack. As for Tyson, I hope he turns out great; but as of now, I don’t see him starting ahead of Sasser, Mark, and Shead. That’s not a knock, it’s just my opinion that he is not going to beat any of those guys out. He has been here learning our system longer than them and hasn’t shown to be better. That’s just my opinion and isn’t slamming Tyson, it is just saying those guys are better.

5 Likes

Fair assessment Mike i don’t doubt you mean well.

I have been addressing this same issue on the Transfer portal thread. UH is losing size in their guard play. At least the experienced guards. I know Walker is a bigger guard but may be too fresh coming in. Ambrester seems more of a forward but heard he can guard multiple positions. I would say UH needs to look in the portal for another big guard or wing player that has experience

1 Like

We’re not finished yet.

Although, Galen & Cory Davis were both great defenders, and could be the same with Sasser and Shead but teams with bigger guards may cause potential mismatches.

1 Like

White will start
alongside Carlton I think.

2 Likes

Breaking News: CKS and staff know exactly what will be needed in order to field the best team possible for 21/22 Season. Hopefully this staff can get the Coogs into MarchMadness n who knows maybe even a Final Four soon
 ooops!
Ok I’ll try to do better n skip some of the post , acting as if Coaching staff has no idea what is needed.

1 Like

“Personal attacks”
where do YOU come up with this crap !!

I only talk about what I perceive as his short comings as a player on a CKS coached team.

As I have said before, when he is on the court, I root for him because he is a Cougar.

AS for you my friend, you must have your pants pulled up over you face !!

I have total confidence in CKS. baylor showed what we need to get us to the next step. Bigger and quicker
this is not new and we will get there.

1 Like

In 2019 we had an elite defense starting Corey, Galen, and Armoni who were 6’0’’, 6’1’’, and 6’3’’. If we end up going with a Shead, Sasser, Mark lineup we’d be 6’1’’, 6’1’’, 6’5’’, so I’d say it’d still possible.

One time I went in Starbucks during the height of the pandemic and I didn’t have a mask so I pulled my pants up over my face. Don’t knock it! Its a covid hack.

2 Likes

Now that’s some funk!

Funk be funkin

In Starbucks you may not have even stood out.

2 Likes

According to the 2020-21 NCAA BB defensive efficiency stats, updated as of April 6, UH is ranked #6, Gonzaga #21 and Baylor #25. Abilene Christian is ranked #1 and Memphis #2. The list comprises of 346 teams.

1 Like

I only know what my eyes tell me. I didn’t watch a lot of Gonzaga games, but in the ones I watched, their defense did not look elite.

That’s probably what people are saying about us right now, too

1 Like