Rockets Trade Eric Gordon for John Wall etc

Maybe the second time is the charm. I know Gordon was a CKS favorite.

1 Like

Will John Wall actually play this time?

Good for EG… He deserves another shot at a title.

They are going to waive Wall

John Wall will be bought out again.

Rockets did it go get the pick swap with clippers……can now swap #28 pick from Bucks with Clips for approximately #18….

2 Likes

He said his time in Houston was “beyond trash”. I can’t imagine him playing. The article talked about a buyout.

1 Like

Nice!

1 Like

Wall won’t even report to the Rockets I can assure you. Rockets-- John just stay where you’re at Sir. We will get back to you soon. Same w Danny Green. These are veterans. Very slight chance that Green suits up as Rocket this year.

Edit: Wall will now be due 2 Bi-monthly checks from Rockets. :laughing::smile:

2 Likes

Yep. It was already reported the Rockets plan to waive Wall. I actually like the deal… from 28th to approximately 18th. Last year we got Tari Eason with the 17th pick. This years draft is deep.

2 Likes

I have my fingers crossed that the Rockets get the #1 pick and select Victor Wembanyama. What are the chances, like 14%?

3 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Still not Bobby Bonilla level…

2 Likes

Haha. Astros can sign Tucker to a 10 year extension tomorrow n Bonilla contract will still be active if Tucker’s was to play itself out all 10 yrs! :grimacing:

2 Likes

What sport is this?

1 Like

Were just chatting Funk???

Edit: lacrosse?

This was a good move by Stone. He wasn’t going to get a straight up mid-first so instead he gets a bunch of expiring contracts and a pick swap for a 15-18 range 1st. He now has draft capital with this years mid and next year’s Brooklyn pick to go get a good veteran.

Fire Silas, get Scoot or Wimywimnyanmabmaba and put a deal together to send KMJ and KPJ and a first for a Dejounte Murray or Van Vleet type PG.

3 Likes

Big timeee!!! :writing_hand:

1 Like

He’s a free agent and the Rox have the most money available next season.

2 Likes

I’ve heard different things about this years draft.
One thing for sure, - it’s top heavy, especially the top 2 picks.
Rest of it may not be as superior as some people think.

Whatever it is I hope we get that Frenchman with the weird name — Wembanyama! We can always move Sengun to the 4 spot and Jabari to his natural spot at the 3.

2 Likes

I’ve seen some comments on social media about possibility of CKS going to the Rockets. Could this actually happen?

I doubt it. CKS is a great, but tough coach. I do not think his coaching style would appeal to some millionaire basketball players. CKS would then get frustrated at the millionaire’s attitude.

CKS is right where he needs to be. Teaching and mentoring young UH basketball players.

2 Likes