Roll Call for Birmingham Bowl!

Myself + 4 = 5
If there are any caravans headed over there let me know. I’m planning on leaving by 5am.

3 Likes

Did you get the tickets?

I’m meeting @den2010 there… Go Coogs!

4 Likes

Kyle,
Way to rep UH ! Carry the message of Black Flag to armburn…Deguello !
Go Coogs !
Bring home the Chrome !

1 Like

Uhhh … sorry I won’t be going … I need to prepare for the NFL TV playoff games in Feb/Mar/Apr (depending on how bad Omicron keeps throwing games back to the future)

1 Like

Going with wife and kid. We’ll be leaving Sunday morning and coming back Thursday. Staying in Hattiesburg Sunday, Monday-Tuesday in Birmingham, and Wednesday in New Orleans.

7 Likes

I though about that route but chose to chill in Jackson, MS instead.

1 Like

Ordered through UH ticket office. I was told Ticketmaster would be sending out an email so I can download them digitally. Waiting on that. Did anybody else get there tickets via UH Ticket office?

I did, but I have not received them yet.

3 Likes

We were going to stay in Vicksburg, Jackson MS. Just decided on a different route.

1 Like

69 dollars through UH for me. Not too bad but a little pricy for mid level bowl.

1 Like

We live in Huntsville (Al) - can’t miss this one! Only a ~ 2 hour drive, but staying overnight in Hoover for the 11 AM kickoff. All 4 of us.
Sis & Brother in Law meeting us in BHM also, so really, the 6 of us.

6 Likes

I am going up thru Carthage to I-20 and across to Meridian, MS where I will spend Monday night. I went to the AAA office and they did a route check for me. The I-10 route across Louisiana has construction most of the way. After the game, I will return to Meridian for the night and come home Wednesday. I will eat in Birmingham after the game before returning to Meridian. Since I am going solo, I didn’t see any reason to go to Birmingham since my normal bowl group won’t be there.

7 Likes

Wife and I leaving from west Houston at 4:00 AM Monday. Staying in Birmingham 2 nights, and driving back Wednesday.

7 Likes

I ordered my tickets through the school and I can see my seat assignment through UH Cougars dot com. Ticketmaster still not there but should be about 48 hours before kick. I’m in section 146, Row R.

I also registered for the hoops watch party post-game and the pre-game tailgate.

2 Likes

How did you see your tickets? I went on the site and my account and couldn’t find anything.

Wife has family in BHam, so we’ll be there.

3 Likes

I’m on the fence. May be a day-before-game-time decision.

I’ll be honest… A team works hard all through the spring, slugs their way through a grueling regular season and plays for their conference championship, and in the end only gets rewarded with FREAKIN’ BIRMINGHAM? It’s got to be a disappointment for this team. I am. I’ve been to Birmingham. It’s not the kind of place you choose to go to on vacation. Going to pass on this one.
So flame away.

I finally got my ticket from Ticketmaster Section 146 Row JJ Seat 22. Talking with a ticket office person who is in position to know, said we were allotted 6500 tickets and sold most of them, so we should have a decent showing.

4 Likes