Roll Call for Hawaii Bowl

I’ll be there together with Master Sergeant Pete Mayes (also a UH grad) and at least 15 others at the “Aloha Coogs” tailgate.

Who else is making the trip?

3 Likes

Unfortunately in spirit only. Thanks for representing. Go Coogs!

1 Like

Sorry, Son is deployed and we have the pleasure and privilege of having his wife (our DiL) and his children ( our grand kids) this year.

3 Likes

For all of you who are in the service, or have relatives in the service, I am wishing them and you a Merry Christmas and Happy and safe New Year. I thank all of our service members for their dedication and sacrifices. I know it is a huge sacrifice to be away from their loved ones, especially their children, on Christmas. Just know your country is behind you and thank you for providing us the opportunity to have our way of life.

6 Likes

Without you none of us would be free today and continue to be free tomorrow. God bless you all heroes. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.

2 Likes

I made the 2003 Hawaii Bowl. Lots of fun…
'Hoping this year has a better outcome!

Hello,
I have been lurking and just signed up today. I am on Oahu and we’ll be at the game. I believe I sent Pete some UH posters fron the Herman era when we converse on FB. When is tailgate? We may not make it. So little time here.

2 Likes

Red80,

Thanks for your support!

Cathy,

The tailgate set up starts at 1100. The partying starts at noon.