RUMOR: Fritz to Miss. State

He’s considered one of their top candidates. We may be too late.

2 Likes

We’re aboard the Pezman Express, chugging through the countryside at 3 mph, and pouring money into the furnace. Hell, we’re on Pez’ caboose.

6 Likes

1 Like

Majority here thought Holgorsen was a great idea when we hired him. I’ll wait to judge who might be the right coach

2 Likes

Like I’ve been saying, Fritz could’ve been our answer. All he does is win. They’ll love him at Miss St.

4 Likes

You think the OL coach wished he had stayed at Tulane?

6 Likes

In today’s coaching game, if you snooze, you lose.

"I have five years on my contract with a f—ing impossible buyout. … So there ain’t no f—ing hot seat in my mind. There just ain’t. ” - Dana Holgorsen

5 Likes

Maybe. They’re having one Helluva lot more fun than us.

1 Like

Also, when the new coach is hired I’m going to put in my resume for DC….you ready for a 3-5-3? Fast and fly around to the ball….makes up for lack of size.

My only hesitation is splitting time with the Astros as Joe’s new bench coach.

9 Likes

Sounds like he’s be on his way to the SEC.

I would stay at Minute Made. It’s a lot cooler where he’s sitting in September.

1 Like

And if you rush, you might get another Dana.

1 Like

Have nothing but respect for Fritz, but I don’t think Fritz is the guy for UH. He’s too old. He fits better in the SEC at this stage of his career. He needs to find a place where he can ride the retirement wave.

UH needs an up and coming OC from a high profile school.

10 Likes

I think we are lucky to have him. He’ll be a big asset as we bring in a whole new OL thru the portal

If Miss St gets him, they’ll have a lot more Ws than Ls going forward. Trust me

1 Like

Yep. UH has special challenges and special opportunities. Having a vocal, energetic new coach helps on both sides. Fritz would stabilize us but I’m not sure about the rest of it.

1 Like

Yeah he’s been great so far….lol

And the entire staff is about to look for new jobs….so yes, the new coach will have to go to Portals-R-Us….but he’ll also recruit like a MF’er with the HS kids and not just sit on his a$$.

2 Likes

The SEC is going to be incredibly difficult once OU and Texas join. Given the SEC is already heavy at the top, I don’t see Willie being able to dominate right away.

It’s going to take a few years to build up a program like Miss State to compete with the already established big dogs of that conference

1 Like

Yea unfortunately everyone looks good on paper. Just ask the Aggies about Jimbo.