Sam Brown to Portal

Not so fast…we’ll know for sure tomorrow when the Spring Transfer portal officially opens.

:face_with_monocle: :eyes:

A WR?

Definitely not the reason he’s leaving. Not every transfer is a NIL reason.

1 Like

What’s the reason?

1 Like

Leaving bc of NIL
Kept on bugging Fritz about it & was being a clown in practice according to my source

6 Likes

Just know that’s not the reason he’s leaving.

So I know who CoogsWin is vs PiKapp not saying what he Heard was wrong but I’m giving more credence to Win.

2 Likes

Wilson really beat him out?

This one hurts. Liked him. He looked like Patrick Edwards on the field.

1 Like

So they can be developed and portal out?
We are becoming a farm system for the SEC lol

6 Likes

Okay, what is the reason?

3 Likes

So you say that’s not the reason….but yet you can’t tell us why other than some cryptic answer.

Rob has given a reason based on a source and it sounds reasonable.

1 Like

It seems to me that we have more than enough depth in the WR group to make up for his loss. If he really hits the portal I wish him well, thank him for his play while here, and just move on with whoever takes his spot in the rotation.

8 Likes

Letter Animation | Motion graphics inspiration, Motion graphics design, Motion graphics tutorial
Sesame Street Letter L on Make a GIF

7 Likes

Maybe Coach had a talk with him and told him to get to stepping

1 Like

The SOONER the better .

OP mentioned Wilson was on 1st team, so I was assuming Sam got beat out, cause both of them same height, although I heard Jonah might be taller than 6’2 as he was still growing, but not really sure about who was officially on 1st team cause Jonah is recently injured

4 Likes

Shoot Brown would’ve been a nice piece next year. Guess it means more reps for the young guys. Best of luck to Sam as long as he’s not playing the Coogs.

3 Likes

I don’t see Patrick Edwards at all in him, they seem really different physically and how they play

10 Likes