Sasser and Jamal say they will be playing vs auburn

https://twitter.com/AYanez_5/status/1636833518692040704

3 Likes

@Joseph_Duarte

31m

Houston guard Marcus Sasser: “This is not a game-time decision, I’m going to play” against Auburn.

14 Likes

Makes sense. This is it for him. Even if he is injured he will probably power through it.

The alternative is that we lose and what good does sitting out do?

2 Likes

giphy

11 Likes

4 Likes

LFG Coog Legends!!!

4 Likes

Yeah it was all over Fox a few hours ago!

1 Like

Is that you dress as Santa Claus :sunglasses:

1 Like

You want some coal?

3 Likes

Get that needle ready boys!

Dry needling could be used in acute injuries. I don’t think a cortisone shot will help…

1 Like

Win tomorrow and rest for 5 days before the next game. Lose and we rest for like 200 days.

1 Like

Marcus Sasser acknowledged, his decision to play tomorrow night is one of the biggest he’s ever made: “I’m playing 100%. It’s not a game-time decision..You can reinsure it. You re-aggravate it , but that’s not in my head. I’m just saying my prayers..We need this one tomorrow.” pic.twitter.com/4LsW5ndJpR

— Mark Berman (@MarkBermanFox26) March 17, 2023

Marcus Sasser says he told the media he was playing tomorrow night before he said anything to his family: “I’m sure they’ll see this and they’ll call me and I’ll tell them. It’s my decision at the end of the day and they’ll be good with it.” pic.twitter.com/IgMRDUEZhA

— Mark Berman (@MarkBermanFox26) March 17, 2023
10 Likes

Sasser = Cougar

15 Likes

If you can play, you play, until you can’t play anymore. Love it

7 Likes

He’ll play until he can’t go on it any longer. Whether it’s 10, 15, 20 minutes, I think he gives us a better chance to win, just so long as his defense is up to task. This might be a good time to play zone defense.

3 Likes

Been there done that. It was exactly what I was thinking. It took about a day before I felt anything but after that- WOW!

Real Men = Real Cougars

3 Likes
1 Like

I could be wrong but I remember watching that game on television…the crowd went into a frenzy when he came on the court and then amped it up when he hit that first shot. I think the second shot was it for him and he left the game but the Knicks went on to win the title…

1 Like