Saturday's game time?

Once we win on Thursday does anyone know what time we would play on Saturday? My oldest is getting married and I was hoping for a good TV time so I can see both live.

8:20 central…

but note games regular get pushed back because of the game before theirs

1 Like

He is asking about the game Saturday not Thursday?

Typically a 1 vs 8/9 seed matchup is early on the weekend

If there’s 8 games Saturday. I would expect to start in the early afternoon (like 2-3pm ish)

those are decided based on tv interest, we wont know those till after all the Thursday games are done

Let’s not get ahead of ourselves…

Evil eye.

4 Likes

Correct.

I’m going to go w the idea that they will be playing late again Saturday. Based on Thur gm finishing around 10:30 CST, I don’t see the Networks penalizing them by making them play like only 40 hrs later. Plus if schd in evening (7-8:30 ) that would be Prime Time gm for #1 vs #8/9 gm. Jmo on how i thk they will Schedule

Don’t assume we win Thursday. Stay focused on the task at hand. We don’t want to go in unfocused on Thursday night

1 Like

Is We as in us on the forum need to be focused. Bc I thk CKS will have the Team focused, ready n most important take care of NKU.

#GoCoogs

We as a forum need to be focused

One game at a time…all Coogfans need to put the “Eye of the Tiger” song and focus on Northern Kentucky…

1 Like

Ok. :smiley:

Last year for example, the first 2 games of the day on Saturday.

#8 UNC vs #1 Baylor

#9 Creighton vs #1 Kansas

1 Like

This doesn’t mean anything because it doesn’t show what time they played on Thursday last year.

Kansas as a #1 seed plays at 2pm on Thursday and Bama as a #1 seed play at 2:45pm on Thursday. So last years schedule is more likely to show when Kansas and Bama would play on Saturday. Not UH.

1 Like

But if they do that to us it will clearly be a conspiracy.

1 Like

The key question would be what time did Kansas & Baylor play last year on Thursday.

Agree.

According to this site, Kansas was the last Thursday game for 2022 tournament :wink:

If theres a bunch of upsets that will affect Saturdays schedule.

Obviously they want the best matchups in primetime on Saturday. So typically #1 vs #8/9 aren’t the best matchups. Just my thoughts