Saturday's uniforms

That’s the hope and I’m wondering if it is in the works, since Dana was flaunting his Jordan’s at the beginning of the season.

https://twitter.com/GoBearcatsFB/status/1466222072456089602

Red/Red/Red

1 Like

Guaranteed if that is their unis, we are going :red_circle::white_circle::white_circle:

3 Likes

In 2016 when we were ranked #6 in the country we played at Nippert Stadium wearing the red helmet white shirt and white pants combo. The bearcats were also blacked out and the final score was UH 40 -UC 16. I hope it is a replay of that game.

7 Likes

If they’re wearing red helmets, shouldn’t we wear white helmets?

2 Likes

We are for sure wearing all white shirt and helmet the pants might be red but who knows.

I hate how cool that video was.

Oh… I didn’t watch it the first time all the way through. True… Maybe they are trolling us going all red. It means we will have to go icey whites. Maybe we should go all black.

:white_circle: :white_circle: :white_circle:

2 Likes

1984 and be done.

Can confirm a white jersey

Now we just need white helmets and white pants confirmed- great looking uniform!

2 Likes

EXCEPT, white helmets SUCK,as always.

2 Likes

I guess we’ll agree to disagree, Larry- go Coogs!

1 Like

GO COOGS

1 Like

Woah Bundy! I mean Go Coogs!!! (Red helmets rule, white helmets drool). :face_with_monocle:

3 Likes

Tie dyed tops with multi colored lids and brown bottoms . . . . .

1 Like

Throw back whites

https://twitter.com/UHCougarFB/status/1466417643267801098?t=8ydeKfcSeynIlptXlSOi3g&s=19

Looks like red it might be red pants

1 Like

Tomorrow’s Uniform:

Helmets, jerseys, pants, shoes, gloves & handwarmers

Corinthian Leather oil tanned and textured by hand to achieve the look of the most luxurious cougar fur known to nature.

For the youngsters that don’t get the reference…
1975 Chrysler Cordoba “Fine Corithian Leather” Ricardo Montalban - “Cougar Pride” - YouTube

2 Likes

White Helmets Suck

4 Likes

When I was at UH in the PSJ era, I had a '77 Chrysler Cordoba. It did not have the Fine Corinthian Leather seats, though. I commuted from the Greenspoint area every day.

I thought the car looked cool but it was a total lemon. That car gave me fits.