Schedule Update

https://twitter.com/UHCougarFB/status/1329832927673397260

3 Likes

Nice, too late to mean much this year. But more reps for younger players. Maybe a minor bowl

At least we get a nice little bye to rest up our players. Hopefully we will get some of our stronger players back for the next game.

1 Like

Hope we play our last 3 games.

1 Like

I hope we do too. I hope we get the basketball season in.

1 Like

Apparently we are still in the running to make the AAC championship game

3 Likes

If we beat Tulsa, SMU means a lot. If beat SMU, we will probably play UC again for the title. Plus, there will be bowl games. 5-4 may get us in one but I think 6-3 definitely will get us an invite.

2 Likes

If UC beats UCF tomorrow and we win out …then we might play UC for title.

A lot of ifs.

1 Like

Unless some smaller bowls decide to cancel, 4-5 would probably get us an invite too.

2 Likes

As I said in another thread, I checked the schedule for Dec 12. There are multiple ranked and high profile named teams playing on that date I including Cincinnati also playing, so fully expect an 11am or 2:30 kick off for UH vs Memphis because do not see the media viewing either UH or Memphis as teams warranting a evening time slot. Now the SMU game might be interesting on the kick off time.

This is good news. We need the practice and game experience.

If players don’t quarantine like their supposed to this week we can’t end the Covid cycle

They will have to quarantine, they are not given the option.

2 Likes

1 - 0 Baby x 3!! :sunglasses:

1 Like

As I posted on the basketball section, The TBA thing is confusing because when I downloaded the updated UH football schedule from ESPN It says on12/12 UH vs Memphis is a 11am kickoff, yet the UH website says TBA, so who knows about the actual start time to some of these games will be especiall with basketball due to the mixed info being shown between different intities.

1 Like