Houston 50
New Orleans 0
Keeping it real in coog land

4 Likes

Tulane 27
UH 21

1 Like

I am really struggling with this one.

I’m really trying to pick with my head and not my heart. They are a lot better than I thought they would be. I still can’t pick Tulane though.

42-33 UH. Lets go.

2 Likes

I can’t figure why people think Tulane is so good. They played Auburn tough by holding them to 170+ rushing yards and 24 points(note Auburn is not that good at passing the ball). They beat an FCS school and FlU who won their first game against powerhouse New Hampshire who is an FCS school. In effect they have had two cakewalks and one tough game. We have had two tough games and one which shoulc have been a cakewalk but was not. But PVU finished second in their conference last year and while they are a FCS school, they have been pretty good on their level for several years. But we also rushed for almost 300 yards last year against Tulane and beat them by 30+ points. We could be a lot worse than I think and Tulane at home is traditionally tough but I think we are going to win this one.

2 Likes

Tulane’s run defense is legit. Their athleticism in the front seven? Now that’s a totally different conversation. They will need to cheat up to set the edge. Seen that on all of their games. Their side line to side line speed is suspect without bring secondary help. We can expose that!

2 Likes

Damn @xsmithcoog116 no one ask you to write a whole book, just to give a final score :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::joy::joy:

1 Like

lol man I did. Up there ^^^^^^

31-24 Coogs!

1 Like

Uh 34
Tu 28

1 Like

We pull this one off

UH 38
Tulane 31

Go Coogs!

1 Like

UH - 31
Tulane - 14

2 Likes

We play 4 games in 19 days and it is an away game has something to do with it

3 Likes

38-21 Coogs

2 Likes

UH 31-28

1 Like

38-24 Tulane

I am seeing the line at Tulane -5 now

My first prediction of the season (and maybe my last):

14 Tulane
27 UH

I am not seeing -5 anywhere:

1 Like

I am seeing it now…wow. just wow:

Tulane. 27
UH. 24

I remember 2 years ago when I was there.
They get up for us.
Excellent Coach.

2 Likes

You missed Delmarred . . . . .