Score Prediction: UH vs. The Green Wave

Weather forecast is upper 80s / low 90s and 40% chance of shower/thunder storms Thursday evening. Wonder if rain will effect our passing & score?
#GoCoogs!

42-10 Coogs. We lost to two good to great teams.

3 Likes

yes we did. But Little Ricky Orbit who is the best at picking winners listed us as winning… I agree with him Close but their QB is near like Hurts or the WSU thrower. They are going to have to run on us to beat us. I think 31-28 sounds good but I hope it is more. We just need our team to not get so many penalties.

2 Likes

UH 38; Tulane 24

1 Like

UH 31
Tulane 27

1 Like

Good thing our running game is solid if the weather doesn’t cooperate

1 Like

We just need our team to not get so many penalties. . . . . . We will have ACC officials . . . . . enough said . . . . .

1 Like

Lol does anyone read these boards before they post? I posted that prediction first. I’ve actually posted that prediction last week and set on nailing it one of these weeks!

If we continue to drop 8 and give the offense free plays, we will not beat an egg.

UH 28
TU 42

If we make adjustments and send more than 3.

UH 42
TU 28

Coogs 34
Tulane 20

1 Like

Houston 64
Tulane 24

4 Likes

UH 31
Tulane 23

not confident in this pick at all

33-30 UH

1 Like

31-20 good guys!

1 Like

Uhhh … I see dd is STILL hitting his polyweed/polyjuice and is as delusional as what is left of his poly pals …

The GusBus was retired several years ago and no LONGER IN COMMISSION … but don’t tell ole pot head … he is having hallucinations of some type of bus still traveling on the highway somewhere … no doubt a school bus maybe or a prison bus or probably a church bus …

Ole pot head’s polytrain was last being repaired from the OU game however the last loss to WSU sent it to the bottom of Buffalo Bayou where it is resting now …

I have NO idea how he and self appointed prez HAL are getting to the game … I did noticed two vagrant clowns with their thumbs out on an abandoned railroad track that once went to Louisiana

dd HAL and another poly did find an abandoned box car

1 Like

Im not gonna post a score… but I think we win this one handily. If i’m wrong i’m wrong, but I think we win it big time.

8 Likes

I’m old and have a short memory . . . . . I also do not go back and start at the beginning of a stream when I select it . . . . .

1 Like

So Tulane wins 2 games and gets lucky and don’t lose by 50 to Auburn and they think they can beat UCF? And they’ve won a few games now and think that there hot stuff and can call UH cougar high? I find this hilarious and deeply hope we beat there hindends Thursday night in front of there 15 “loyal”” fans! Go Coogs whoop Tulame

2 Likes

we play a 4-2-5 but dropped 8 against WSU as they are mostly a passing team. I think it is much more likely we will have 4 on the line this week against a primaraly running team. QB is 37/67 55% with 2 td’s and 2 int’s. As opposed to Gordon’s 96 or 122 for 78.7% 12 td’s and 2 int’s.

3 Likes

No worries friend. :grinning:

1 Like