SDSU rape scandal

Pedo State was worse, and it pretty much walked.

2 Likes

Murder, rape, cover-up by the Baylor admin, I’m not sure which was worse, but RapeU is right up there.

5 Likes

The cover up is the one that defines you. Because a cover-up is always premeditated.

4 Likes

They gon fit right in. lol #fookbaylor

New Conference charter schools.

One more to start The Big Sex:

Baylor
Penn State
SDSU
Louisville
Colorado

3 Likes

You leave out:
michigan
michigan state
ohio state

it is pretty amazing that we keep readiing about AAU and the big10.
penitentiary state knew about sandusky for decades, not years. The local police and their own administration were in it.
The michigan state doctor was there for decades.
Does that mean baylor belong in the big10?

2 Likes

Forgot about Sparty. The Penn St thing should have been the death penalty. That thing changed my whole perspective on Paterno. I really liked him before I found that out. Remember when another staffer asked why Sandusky was rooming with an teenage boy. And Patern said, “that’s just Jerry.”
Freakin repulsive and cowardly. And then the students riot to keep the weasel as coach. I despise that school.
Penn St paid out over 100 million dollars in settlement. 100
million
dollars.

4 Likes

Does beastiality count? (Asking for a friend in Brazos County.)

If the rape victim in San Diego was not a SDSU student and whatever happened did not occur on SDSU’s campus, why would SDSU be in charge of handling the case? Because someone involved was a SDSU football player? - Suppose he was only a member of the golf team. Would the university still need to be penalized?

Some A&M football players recently got arrested for DWI, possession of marijuana and a loaded handgun. Luckily for them the cops who arrested them were TAMU Police. One player is getting a wrist slap, the other, who is a star, just gets to walk away. Anyone really surprised?

2 Likes

College Station PD would have gave them a slap on the wrist too.

!00% agree.
Anyone bringing AAU again is 100% dishonest. If the big10 was so concerned about the AAU then how come they could care less about the safety of their students?
Hypocrisy redefined.

1 Like

I believe it’s a question of jurisdiction. Most if not all of the Baylor assaults were off campus which is why the Baylor police and judicial affairs washed their hands of it.

What’s wrong with you? Are you actually suggesting that we follow the rule of law and let the system play out in court and let a jury decide after hearing all of the evidence? That just won’t cut it with the current lynch mob mentality of the press and some posters.

I am so tired of all of the jumping to conclusions and things being tried in the press. The press doesn’t seem to have any interest in truth anymore, they want headlines that get readers and viewers – the more shocking the better. If they completely ruin an innocent guy’s reputation and make his life miserable, they can always print a 20 word retraction buried in the want ads. See Richard Jewel.

I don’t know what really happened and I am sure the SDSU president wasn’t an eyewitness. The SDSU administration seems to be following a reasonable path to justice, IMHO.

2 Likes

The Cougar Fascination with San Diego State is mind boggling.

I think we have more threads on here about San Diego State than any other school.

Araiza is off the team.

2 Likes

Zavier Leonard and Nowlin “Pa’a” Ewaliko were also named in the lawsuit. Both are no longer listed on the San Diego State football roster.

No longer on the team.

I know of a certain Aussie UH punter who might be able to help out

What ? Too soon ?
Nah

2 Likes