Searching for info

about the new signee, Uzan. There was a string about him, but someone with ultimate wisdom decided it was best to make anyone interested to search thru 2700 comments to discover desired info. . . … . JMHO . . . . .

11 Likes

Agree X1000. Fudge your thread merging. :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

15 Likes

I think it’s great that c. Clark has a thread but a player who is coming here can’t have one of their own. Also a billboard in LA apparently is more about coog bball than a guy who just joined our team. That’s really cool. I’m gonna keep this thread alive until justice is served.

4 Likes

The Locked on Coogs podcast has great info on him.

3 Likes

Tough crowd.

1 Like

https://www.noceilingsnba.com/p/milos-uzan-is-the-ultimate-orchestrator

2 Likes

Merge this immediately before we have too many threads about Coog basketball!

5 Likes

In.

1 Like

To hell with it… Just merge all threads into one coogfans thread and force all 7 baseball fans to read about our basketball and football teams… And politics.

5 Likes

Over 2600 users on this forum… not many complain about this. Pretty much the same users in multiple threads

1 Like

Can I be one of the 7?

1 Like

someone posted a video of Samp talking about Milos didnt they? I cant scroll back through thousands of posts to find it…

Naw it’s already documented that baseball discussion is triggering to some of yall. Lol

IF the freakin football team wins a few games, it will have ‘too many’ threads too.

Only 1 GAMEDAY thread. And it will also have basketball games in it come November.

I’m glad somebody else said it! It’s really frustrating to try to weed through a 2,000 comment thread to figure out what the heck is going on! Especially when it ends up with 100+ posts that are people bickering with each other. Grrrrr…

8 Likes

We all know who the main culprits are that make up the majority of the posts.

Anytime you read a thread and come back it should continue where you left off. If you see posts longer than 7 lines, scoll past them. Those are all probably arguments lol. Just pay attention to the X links or articles

1 Like

Not true. I keep my argument posts short

3 Likes