Season ticket distribution?

I called the ticket office today and got a squawking message in the midst of some really unpleasant and unidentifiable music that said, “Due to the volume of calls, all lines are busy…etc.” This went on for 15 minutes and I knew that nobody was answering. So I called back and punched another access number (#2) and got a faintly unintelligible young woman who said, “Uh,” at lot and finally admitted that “everyone is at lunch.” What a freaking on-going sham is our ticket office. I’m not letting this go and next week will complain to both the Queen and AD Whats-his-name. I got my UTSA tickets through their ticket office and got a very polite, competent, intelligent young man speaking clear English who proficiently handled my purchase and even called back the next day to make sure that I’d received my tickets.

1 Like

Still waiting on UH paper tickets…

I called the ticket office today and got a very nice young lady who was able to help with an issue I was having. When we got that issue cleared I ask about wrist bands and she told me that’s handled by Cougar Pride. She transferred my call and a nice young man was able to answer my questions. All in all it was a pleasant and professional experience.

8 Likes