Season ticket distribution?

My buddy received his paper season tickets in the mail, but I haven’t received an email with my electronic ones. I called UH this morning and was told they were being sent out today, but I haven’t received them yet and the ticket office is now closed.

Have any of you received your electronic tickets yet?

1 Like

Nope.

I was fine with that until I knew someone else has theirs. :rage:

3 Likes

Received all my paper tix and passes yesterday. Went paper because it was a debacle last year going electronic.

2 Likes

The digital tickets should go out on Friday.

1 Like

I received my paper tickets yesterday. Really excited for this fair well tour. I think they can fix any electronic tics fast if you have an issue.

2 Likes

It’s my first year purchasing season tickets and it says “Mobile delivery” on my confirmation email. Will I receive another email with further instructions or do I need to download an app for the tickets?

1 Like

Nope, nothing yet Mike. I don’t understand why this procedure has not been improved.

1 Like

Just call the ticket office but going forward, just request paper tickets to avoid hassle. So glad your buying. We need that stadium full.

2 Likes

I wish I could get an honest answers when I ask the ticket office instead of what they think I want to hear just to placate me.

1 Like

Have not received season tickets yet. Did they come via postal service or fedex? was there a shipping email?

I know my other school uses fedex with delivery tomorrow based on tracking number.

2 Likes

I enjoy the flexibility of the electronic ticket. Easy to transfer to friends, or to resell, when plans change. Don’t have to physically exchange a paper ticket with someone.

2 Likes

My electronic tickets worked great last year. Only downside being I always kept my paper tickets in a drawer as a souvenir. I didn’t even know we could still do paper tickets.

Yeah , you just have to ask when buying

Any info out there on how many we’ve sold ?

1 Like

The first home game is over 4 weeks off !

3 Likes

Received my paper tickets and parking passes

I like the simple look of the paper tix this year, and I hope they were way cheaper to produce than the fancy graphic tix of recent years. The metallic red lettering was a nice touch to compliment such an austere design. I’m happy all around, plus I feel the tix came earlier than past years. Great Job UH AD!

1 Like

Same here - much easier to transfer when I had extras.

https://twitter.com/UHCougars/status/1560755395643281411

4 Likes

I got my 4 paper season tix this week. I’m a happy guy.

Edit: Arrived at my house via UPS.

2 Likes