Season Ticket head count

I just renewed my 4 last night.

4 Likes

I will get mine as soon as I recover from Ligma.

2 Likes

I have 2 I renewed

3 Likes

Had 2 last year 6 this year. Upgraded 2 of them.

I normally don’t would have 4 tickets but th3 successful season had me feeling generous. I booked our hotel to Dallas and San Antonio already too. I might go to ECU and Navy too.

5 Likes

I ended up with either 8 or 10 last year…only seemed to have the option to renew my 4 main ones. I will make sure to add at least one family 4-pack of cheap seats

2 Likes

Renewed this afternoon.

2 Likes

Need to renew mine and add one more.

3 Likes

Renewed a couple of weeks ago.

6 Likes

Renewed my 5 Tix on 3/28

4 Likes

8 here

5 Likes

Going against the grain here. May not renew my football season tickets and instead donate that money to an unrestricted gift. I will buy them on an individual game basis. If I am reading the chart correctly, I wouldn’t get the plus points (double multiplier). That should give me at least 5 times the cougar pride points than I would receive buying the tickets. As a contributor to the Fertitta Center, seats, and the Cougar Pride donation, I get tired of the better seats for the basketball tournament given to those with more points rather than CP trying to figure out how to incorporate those who invested in the program six years ago.

I should have no problem getting my seats again a year from now, but if I don’t, I am sure there will be very good other seat options available.

1 Like

renewed my 2 last month.

4 Likes

Haven’t yet, but will in the next few days for the 45th time.

10 Likes

Renewed weeks ago along with basketball

4 Likes

I just looked at the ticket prices this year and the prices last year. It may just be because it’s the “Early Bird” prices, but my chairback seats in Section 228 are $575 this year and were $690 last year (prices include required CP donation). It must be the early bird prices, so you need to get them before they go back up.

I am trying to figure out what the Unrestricted CP line item is that was added this season and does not appear to be optional. After the Sweet Sixteen seats, I figure CP is not hurting for donations if people at my giving level get to sit in the SA rafters.

I figure I will keep my tickets until the Big XII and see how well I can unload them when the kids have sports conflicts. If not easy, I will just buy a la carte for the games I can make

Renewed my 4 about 5 minutes ago.

4 Likes

I’ll hop back on when I can’t get Stu tix anymore.

Yeah, they do have early bird prices so I renewed both FB and BB as soon as I could

1 Like

Renewed my four and added one more. I took a friend last year who is a U of H grad, had a great time, and is now part of the group.

5 Likes