"Serious Chatter" Possible Dana Gone - 24/7 and CBS

“Buyout not an obstacle”

Jeff Traylor mentioned as prime candidate

26 Likes

7 Likes

Are they reading coogfans?

(Originally a response to the CBS sports post, but I guess it could apply to Seinfeld gif as well)

12 Likes

I’m not sold on Traylor

15 Likes

That was a pretty strong statement from Marcelo. He isn’t just prognosticating, saying who he thinks could be. He is saying multiple sources say Dana is on a scorching seat and the money is not a concern.

2 Likes

They have to do something for the sake of season ticket sales.

Tons of fans arent even using their tickets.

The texas game showed season ticket purchasers werent primarily Longhorn fans.

People don’t make a repetitive exercise of throwing away money.

This is a make or break moment in history for UH football.

Hence, a competent board should feel compelled to initiate immediate corrective action.

7 Likes

Yeah i’m not sold on Traylor

I don’t think he’s the guy. We need someone from the P5 level

10 Likes

Now that someone posted his buyout number, i am souring on him unless he agrees to cover it himself.

GJ Kinne, Hartline, Sherrone Moore, Elko, etc. it is!

2 Likes

This is the most important election since…
the last one.

5 Likes

No we don’t! We need someone that can actually develop recruited talent into marquis players!

All Jeff Traylor has done is this!

Getting Jeff Traylor would be a huge get! I’m not even saying we can get him in just saying how well that would reflect on our program!

UTSA doesn’t have the resources that UH does! It may never have that but I know he could win here!

2 Likes

He’s basically art Briles with better character and more success!

You have to be kidding right?!

4 Likes

“ Buyout not an obstacle “

31 Likes

Briles was an offensive innovator and top flight QB recruiter developer. Traylor isnt even in the same time zone.

7 Likes

I just don’t think he has the track record that proves he’ll be successful at this level yet.

He needs to prove himself in the AAC before we should consider him. The AAC right now is extremely weak with the 3 best teams that just left.

This is all my opinion.

1 Like

We’ve been at “this level” for not even a year yet lol

2 Likes

With TF around, money shouldn’t really be an issue. No reason why we shouldn’t be competing for Big12 championships every season!

1 Like

I think we need to get an OC from the P2. That’s my honest opinion.

A coach that is looking to win some games and bounce.

Continuity is just too risky. It’s going to cost us another large buyout that we cannot afford to take a chance on

4 Likes

How about Will Stein?

6 Likes

Double no thanks on Traylor. He ain’t a homerun hire people are making him out to be. Get someone else. He’s gimmicky imo.

2 Likes