Shead — Out At Least One Week, Maybe Two

High Powers have set up this AAC schedule to help with our injury situation

2 home games and then off a week. Allowing Shead to rest and maybe be available @UCF

The big stretch starts @Cincy (Feb 6th) we’ll need Shead full healthy for that stretch

1 Like

ecu will be interesting they just knocked off memphis… and their 2 losses vs oklahoma and davidson (2 tourney-ish teams theyve played), they were actually winning the majority of the game

3 Likes

At this point I think we will have to play well to beat USF and an underrated ECU bunch.
Let’s go Coogs!

4 Likes

There’s just no margin for error now, especially in the backcourt. The front court has the Reggie and J’Wan that have proven they can provide help off the bench. No such luxury with the backcourt

2 Likes

Put me down for late February

1 Like

i’m feeling a little covid pause is in order :wink:

1 Like

How do they n practice 5 on 5? Does a coach, GA, manager step in? We have 9 players healthy right?

Coach has said that they haven’t run 5v5 in a bit.

Careful what you ask for on this board!

With three guards out beware of Tulane.

2 Likes

Need to beware of everybody!

5 Likes

ECU scares me. They can heat up from 3 very quickly. We’ll likely need Fabian and Carlton to rule the paint in this one.

1 Like

Don’t be scared.

1 Like

I’ll be scared if I want to, dang it! :joy:

3 Likes

Hehe. CKS says you can’t be scared. Must take on the Challenge.

2 Likes

Kelvin guards Carlton

Anyone see the USF vs UCF game?

How did USF win by 20+?!

2 things:

1. live by the3, die by the 3
    horrendous shooting night for ucf, their main 3 guards main source of offense is 3pt shooting… they went 2-20 from 3
  2. rebounding: usf outrebounded ucf by +30 (not a typo) ucf gave up 21 offensive rebounds

Sounds like they got down early and just quit…. No excuse to ever be out rebounded by 30.

Mahan is a talented but must be a headcase. More importantly, Dawkins doesn’t appear to be much of a motivator. The team also appears to be great at front running, not much fight back from adversity

1 Like