Shooting at Lakewood Church

Sad.

I was watching the Waste Management Phoenix open and Channel 2 broke in with Breaking News then they spent the rest of the day showing scenes of the building and saying the same thing. They also interviewed a bunch of people who said a lot of nothing. They went on and on because they had no real information to actually report. They never got back to the Phoenix Open.

On the other hand, I checked Channel 11 and they scrolled it under their NFL gameday coverage.

3 Likes

I hate when stations do that of course we get that often on natural disasters or national news. Hours of nothing but speculations.

2 Likes

I got all the same updates on the CBS scroll. So stupid of them to alienate so many viewers with the same repetitive reporting.

1 Like

Cray cray in the DNA

Interesting about the pastor who was on the pulpit when this happened. I can only imagine how important his response was in controlling a chaotic situation.

https://www.houstonchronicle.com/news/houston-texas/crime/article/lakewood-church-shooting-video-live-broadcast-18662050.php

I wonder if Lina is still pushing for a hate crime investigation???

Lakewood Church shooting suspect identified as transgender woman; ‘Free Palestine’ written on gun

Someone already posted that info.

Why wouldn’t she? Do you not want police to investigate a hate crime possibility at a shooting that takes place in a church?

A case for not being lenient of repeat offenders.

1 Like

She was insinuating that it was maga attacking the spanish service. When in fact it was one of thier own.

https://twitter.com/KHOU/status/1757122501245653179?t=04_kD_-QYLKYQVi_zz46lA&s=19

The official statement she posted on twitter was that she thought it was a hate crime against hispanics because it was a spanish speaking service. She said nothing about MAGA - you assumed that on your own.

Could it have been a hate crime against hispanics? Let them investigate, whats the problem? Could it have been a hate crime against Christians? or just Hispanic Christians? Or not a hate crime at all? That’s why you investigate - I would think that you would want to know if it was a hate crime against your fellow Christians.

2 Likes

Please, why would you automatically think it was a hate crime?

Here is some more info from a family member. Looks like she might be a real female after all:

I didn’t, as far as what Lina Hildago was thinking or what she was told, I have no idea. Nor does it really matter, however any crime that seems to target a particular group should certainly have the question asked.

You really have a fixation with that topic.

3 Likes

Possibly what was carved on the gun + targeting a christain church. Seems a tad specific.

Just trying to rationalize here.

1 Like

I’m much more interested in that vs what Lina Hidalgo thinks.

Let’s focus on the real issue here and not politics.

1 Like