Should we allow Herman and ut to use our IPF?

For their practice sessions for their bowl game !!!

heck no

Yes. They helped us during Harvey. Regardless our what our feeling might be about the coach, it is the right think to do. Any thing less is juvenile.

16 Likes

Yes, they may use the one in the Alumni Center.

2 Likes

Yes, because the reporter from the Austin paper tweeted out that our IPF blew away the UT IPF.

9 Likes

Agreed. Stop being adolescents

5 Likes

PWRCOOGWRB
37m
Yes. They helped us during Harvey. Regardless our what our feeling might be about the coach, it is the right think to do. Any thing less is juvenile.

I agree - and I bow to no one in my dislike of the whorns or Hermroid! But, this is the RIGHT thing to do!

4 Likes

As much as I hate the longhorns it is the right thing to do. Plus, it will make ut spend $100M to build something “better”.

2 Likes

Yes but sanitize for cooties after they’re gone.

11 Likes

Of course we should. It’s the Texan thing to do.

3 Likes

Of course, quid pro quo; but can we flood their campus?

5 Likes

They helped us during the huricane, lets not ne petty

Is practice time leading up to a bowl game really the same thing, especially when there are other facilities available?

I mean, I let ‘em use it - whatever. But let’s not act like the situations are even remotely similar. Lol.

1 Like

https://twitter.com/BDavisAAS/status/944652774473641984

And in response:

https://twitter.com/CoachApplewhite/status/944682845850628097

I think it’s an easy decision. If they ask to use it, we let them. Pure and simple.

Go Coogs!

1 Like

Ouch, Del Conte better have his phone on vibrate through Christmas!

We let them use it but we also get to ask if any of the UT players are homesick for Houston and want to be part of HtownTakeover.

1 Like

Let’s them use it. This is Christmas and we are the good guys.
I apologize for being childish.

6 Likes

Yes - as much I don’t care of how Herman left us-it is the right thing to do.

No, but we will because Herman and Applewhite are buddies