So how emotional did you get?

Did you scream, did you cry? Did you do both? Was it Ryan or Walker? Was it because it was the Ags? Was it because four guys fouled out. Did it take Jamal bringing up No.32?
To all Coogfans, take a deep breath and enjoy the week. Lets all give each other a collective hug

13 Likes

I had to mute the game and watch in silence for OT. Lol

9 Likes

I was never worried :lying_face:

4 Likes

My son was in the midst of throwing a 1 hitter in the championship game last night in his tournament. There were some aggie grads on the other team who were already pissed that their kids couldnt hit to save their life. They knew he was my kid.

I was watching on a Tech grads phone who was a parent on our team. At the end of overtime, I said WHOOP real loud as the Aggies looked over at me in disgust. 5 seconds later my son ended the game with a strikeout and won tournament MVP.

Hell of a birthday yesterday.

On to Duke.

46 Likes

I seriously thought the refs and Ags had stolen the game once that 3 went in at the buzzer. It’s probably the lowest I’ve felt all season. But this team just rises up. It’s truly remarkable how they managed to win it despite everything. Surviving and advancing is an understatement lol

11 Likes

I was bummed out when they tied it as the buzzer, but I never doubted that we’d pull it out in overtime.

Well, I’m on the east coast ans didn’t wake up anyone in my house. That’s a win. I kept my cool externally. Internally, I felt doom after sharp fouled out.

3 Likes

Very emotional. I was worn out after the game.

6 Likes

It felt like unseen forces did not want Houston to go against Duke, and preferred the Ags to do so.

That an interesting take

30 minutes of sleep. It’s been a long day.

But if our kids can do it, so can we.

And if pain is weakness leaving the body, JW and RW are strong. Correction, make that Savages!

1 Like

I couldn’t let myself think about the game at all today because I would tear up. Now that I’m at home, I’m about to just get back into the feels.

2 Likes

I felt physically ill after the jump ball call and the buzzer beater to go to OT. I was pissed, frustrated, and convinced that we were going to get hosed by the refs.
I was convinced we were going to prevail when Elvin made the FT. Loved the way the team rallied around him. Damn I love this team!

5 Likes

Emotional game. I felt it in the immediate post game (as the players were walking off the court) and they stopped and interviewed Jamal; he choked up talking about Reggie. Felt that.

2 Likes