So Who Is Our Starting RB vs. UTSA?

Nobody ran me off lol. I just don’t get too much into the drama and quietly remove myself from unnecessary situations.

1 Like

What drama?

6 Likes

Great to see you back, Kmoney… always enjoy your insightful posts… RB by committee will be effective for us next year, and remember how formidable our passing game is going to be with Tune and all those great receivers we have…

Lol sleh

I think everyone needs to start posting in bold.

9 Likes

Me too “Bro”

1 Like

My hopes are for Walker to get the lions share of reps if he stays healthy. Henry would be change of pace and 3rd down back.

I am not picking anyone as a favorite to carry the biggest load; I just want a lot of production from whomever carries the ball.

5 Likes

Im just rooting for Walker because he has been here the longest.

There were high expectations when we signed him; for his sake — and the Coogs — I hope they pan out.

1 Like

The Ole Miss via the United States Naval Academy transfer Brice Johnson should be in the mix as a returner. Brief mention of it during spring practice.

4 Likes

2 Likes

At last!!!

Thank you for showing us the lab with you hard at work @MRCoog ….things make sense now.

3 Likes

You two get old!! One complains at will, but keeps firing bullets. Wants the other member to change , which is not gonna happen. #Saga
Ok my post for the day, maybe the week. Out!!

2 Likes

Put me on ignore Jesse.

1 Like

Maybe you should put Mrcoog on ignore :thinking:

3 Likes

I’m tired of getting off subject. If you don’t have any thoughts on the subject, no reason to post. We all have opinions, quit getting off subject. This board will go away because people are tired of people yaking at each other. Enough!

4 Likes

Several weeks ago when the news broke about USC rb. They interviewed Tune about the injury to Alton and the new kid coming in. Clayton brought up Sneed’s name pretty quickly on what a good spring he was having! Before or right after that Henry was on the SNEED bandwagon as well!

4 Likes

How do you put someone on ignore?

Thanks for the directions Pollardsvision, I just put a guy I find irritating on ignore.

1 Like