So you’re saying we have a chance...at a no 1 seed

This article focuses mainly on the big 10 but slides in a backhanded comment about our chance at a no 1 seed.

The proposed bracket for UH looks to good to be true.

A #2 seed would be great, but we’ll need to win the AAC Tournament to secure the #2 spot, and/or several teams above us would have to do poorly in their conference tournaments.

1 Like

I don’t see any path to a No. 1 seed. Even if Coogs get discussed, that conversation will end at “East Carolina.”

Be happy with a 2 and go to war with that.

7 Likes

That article has SMU next four out?? They know SMU hasn’t played in like a decade, right!

2 Likes

No shot at 1 seed

1 Like

ZERO

Remember when we lost to Drexel?

Yeah…me either. So glad we’re, at the very minimum, being entertained in these type discussions. I’ll forever take being in the conversation for a 1-3 seed annually.

7 Likes

Drexel > E.Carolina

Drexel was a terrible loss. 100 times worse than ECU.

And I am so grateful that we experienced that loss. Makes the seasons much more enjoyable for me. I never panic over 1 loss. It’s going to happen. Just can’t let 1 bad loss turn into two.

2 Likes

Ok.

There is no path to a 1seed… only a path to hold on to our 2 seed

4 Likes

Bingo.

P. I thought we had some conference awards coming out today?

C’mon, Jess. Drexel was a sub 200 RPI team. On a neutral court. It was horrendous.

There may be a minuscule shot…based on bama, iowa and michigan all losing initial conf tourney games and we of course win out.

1 Like

I think they want to give the weekly award it’s own day, so tomorrow or Wednesday the latest

They held out announcing the women’s award for 2 days to give the weekly award their day

Last year they came out the same day.

I know I know. I just thk in scheme of things ECU loss was way worse . Drexel loss was very early in season in a Tourney. No ECU loss equals Reg Season Conf Ship. Just me n Coogs weren’t thought of highly yet b4 the Drexel loss

At least they stayed away from a 6 seed. :ok_man::man_shrugging:

Got it. Thanks.

official release will be on Wednesday, they just announced

1 Like