Stadium WiFi OK

@pray10 — Agree — Verizon was terrible for me last year— very pleased to see 4 bars last night — and better WiFi is an added bonus

1 Like

AT&T is non-existent at TDECU.

2 Likes

Yup. I had Verizon when the new stadium opened and didn’t get any service. Switched back to T-Mobile about 3 years ago never had an issue checking scores. I’m our groups go to for checking scores lol.

2 Likes

I tried to check the stats last night and it wouldn’t even let me connect to wifi. I was lucky I was able to do it using my cell service.

This is true. I had At&T last year and couldn’t get much internet in the stadium, I now have t-mobile and it works pretty good. I think it might have something to do with the whole GSM vs whatever the other one is. I still think att is superior but the internet’s seems to work better with T-Mobile at TDECU.

I was looking forward to the new, improved Wifi also, but it never came to pass for me or my son Thursday night…just as bad as ever with no signal…nothing…but hey, we still enjoyed our Coogs…

1 Like

They need to put an antenna on top of the 300 sections for a greater wifi strength. It seems like the wifi antenna must in the suite and press box level and that is why there is not connection up above in the 300 section on the home side.

inside club/suite wifi is ok
never had connection outside of club/suite

AT&T is basically a dead zone
TMobile works great

1 Like