Stadium WiFi OK

WiFi not bad & also getting 4 bars Verizon which is better than usual for me

Let’s see if it holds

1 Like

Can’t connect to it

Probably varies by where you’re at in the stadium – I’m in 112 – Home Side West 25-yard line

There is a game on. Get your heads out of the electronics. Millennials!

this new tower probably helped

3 Likes

Definite improvement

1 Like

What wifi? I haven’t been able to connect all season in 309.

3 Likes

I want to say that I STILL hate where they put the IPF. Why create an architecturally interesting stadium with a cut out view of the city only to block it with a metal building? Stupid

2 Likes

I sit in 307 and the WiFi doesn’t even show on available networks on my phone

2 Likes

I get service inside the stadium but my buddy and his dad can’t. He couldn’t connect to it last night.

I could locate the network but not connect. Same as always.

2 Likes

Section 128
Located the wifi briefly, couldn’t connect, and then the network disappeared, never to reemerge

It was great in 125. Watch almost the whole Redskins game.

@looking4cougars – do y’all sit next to each other?

I couldn’t connect to it in 228.

We do. I have T-mobile and I think he has att&t or Verizon. Section 231

I had a great wifi signal in 131 in the first half, but both the wifi signal and the Verizon signal went poof in the second half.

I thought the new tower was to jam the signal because it was worse last night than it’s ever been. I can live without WiFi although checking other scores would be nice. I really do wish the school would get with providers like ATT to get data connections working.

I used to really enjoy ‘talking’ about the game with my OOT town Coog friends and family. Not critical but it added to my game fun.

If I still had young kids at home or at a sitter or had a job where contact was important I’d be more concerned.

AT & T has pitiful service when it is good, otherwise, useless . . . . .

T-Mobile works great in the stadium. Sat on both sides of the stadium last night and had no issues at all.

Had Verizon last season and it was horrible.

2 Likes