(Starting 5 Shirt) The latest Chinese merchandise you may take a flyer on

Well, actually, according to the website, the company’s HQ are in Singapore but whatever, same difference to some of you leery of unlicensed knock offs. I just thought I’d bring it to the attention of the class because I know some of you may be interested and take a chance:

Man I just bought a new polo……

Bad timing.

Sweet shirt

1 Like

So that very likely doesn’t pay royalties to UH or the players.

1 Like

Hence the title of the thread. I virtually assumed that, which is why I gave a warning.

I was just expanding on your warning. Wouldn’t want someone to go 11-7 thinking they were supporting the players.

1 Like

The charlie hustle “for the city” shirt looks a ton better.

Hey now! I see you got punches.

Well I got ‘em too. What does Duce630 mean anyways? Did you mean to name yourself Duce360? Is that in reference to how your poop goes 360 when it’ spinning around the toilet after a flush? Real poetic, real creative, I bet you’re sad when it’s gone because it’s the only thing less crappy than your jokes. :stirthepot:

Only thing less crappy than my joke was yours. :poop:

1 Like

:poop::poop::poop::poop::poop:

:see_no_evil::hear_no_evil::speak_no_evil:

1 Like

For the record guys, I got my shirt yesterday. Pics to come later (I’m firewatching in the plant and not supposed to be on my phone).

I like the texture too. Not cotton at all, more like silk. Seems like it wicks sweat.

It’s somewhat ugly in person but a good shirt.

the word BaSKeTBaLL bothers me

Get them to autograph it!!!

If I was a player, I wouldn’t autograph it since it was done without permission.