Super Bowl LVII | Chiefs vs. Eagles

I’m so torn. I like the Chiefs more than the Eagles. I love Greg Ward. I think I’m still rooting for the Chiefs, but pretend I rooted for the Eagles if they win.

2 Likes

Greg Ward is inactive now

https://mobile.twitter.com/Eagles/status/1624893893602050048

Dang.

Damn

1 Like

Just saw Greg Ward on the TV next to Devonta Smith.

Glad he may get his 2nd ring. Practice Squad players do get rings fyi

1 Like

Saw our boy Greg!!!

The national anthem was the best I have seen sung in quite sometime.

1 Like

This is the arguably the greatest Super Bowl ever.

What a game.

2 Likes

Incredible game.

1 Like

Another game of Mahomes doing Mahomes things and the Chiefs are again Super Bowl Champions. Great game.

I have been thinking about Coach Reid; do you think he will retire after winning the Super Bowl again and would go out on top? If he does retire, do you think Eric M. Bieniemy would be offered the job as head coach? I know there have been rumors about him being a possibility for a couple of other places like maybe the Colts. The Chiefs’ owner is on record as saying he is qualified to be a head coach in the league.

I can’t see Reid retiring. That dude is having too much fun.

2 Likes

Great game. Pain killers work but I thought after that long Eagles drive that Mahomes would be in trouble. Outstanding/great game from IMO the best QB right now.

2 Likes

I saw Bradshaw ask him and he said no he isn’t retiring. But, I am thinking Bieniemy will be a HC somewhere and probably should have been before.

1 Like

100% agree. He is outstanding.

Terrible ending to a great game.

4 Likes

Why? You want to give time for the Eagles to possibly come back.

Hate to see the Super Bowl decided on a penalty.

4 Likes

I can’t stand the three steps rule. Clearly the Eagles receiver had full control of the ball. IMO it was a great defensive play and a fumble.

2 Likes

Bienemy is like the Joe Espada (Astros bench coach) of football. He is always getting interviews yet no offers.

1 Like

Then the dude shouldn’t have committed a penalty. He had one earlier in the game that wasn’t called, so he had it coming.