Tank Dell shot, but is OK

https://x.com/HoustonTexans/status/1784677750374027544

1 Like

A minor gunshot wound only means he was lucky that a more serious injury or death didn’t occur. I’m glad we’re not in mourning today.

10 Likes

Seems that Tank was a victim in a mass shooting last night

1 Like

Sounds like he’ll be okay, but the Texans announced on social media that he was apparently the victim of a shooting in Florida last night.

CJ Stroud front row 4 Knicks at Philly today.
Any shooting is serious but a good sign Tank is alright.

Also a long update on Tanks injury recovery.

That’s literally what the original post said

Get out the hood!

4 Likes

That post was from a separate thread that had been merged.

Lighten up, Francis.

2 Likes

Young people and nightclubs.

You can’t keep them separated.

You can’t bubble wrap him.

So…it becomes a dilemma for the Texans organization to keep him healthy and safe.

Maybe whatever the theme night was conducive to violence.
Bar not what you think. A pool complex sports bar on St John River w boat parking.
I know it from ads of largest TV pool screens in FL at Orlando Airport.

What makes it the “hood?”

Black people congregating?

Do mass shootings only occur in the “hood?”

You should try thinking before you speak.

9 Likes

10 victims, a 16 year old shooter, and no fatalities. Insane all the way around. Wishing Tank and the rest of the victims a speedy recovery.

3 Likes

Interesting take.

Never fails…

Thankful that Tank’s OK and that none of the other victims appear to be too seriously hurt. It could have been so much worse.

4 Likes

Glad to hear Tank is safe!

1 Like

What an ignorant statement.

2 Likes

It is not a dilemma just for the Texans, but for our new society in general. No respect for the law, rules (etc ) and a lack of respect for life, human decency, and decorum, Has the pendulum swung so far that it is time for cracking heads/? I hope not, but I am beginning to wonder.

4 Likes

New society? Sadly this type of thing is not new in any way.

2 Likes

Welcome to the USA where daily mass shootings is a long-standing tradition! At least we’re #1 at something, eh?

1 Like