Tank Dell

They’re about the same. Wes Welker is 5’8”. Steve Smith, one of the greatest to ever do it, is 5’9”.

2 Likes

Andre would have been better if he was on a better team. (sigh)

Reminds me of Lockett from K.State

1 Like

Similar to Patrick Edwards

1 Like

Dell is amazing and it looks like we have help coming in at the WR position so he could be scary next year.

1 Like

No doubt.

Next year defenses will have to pick their poison, not only on who they want to double( or give safety help to) but also run vs. pass.

AM may run for 1500 yards next year.

4 Likes

Amazing season for Tank!

1 Like

True, but there is also only one ball to go around. The offense should take another step forward, but would think Dell’s production might take a slight step back. Say 1000 yards or so?

With the talent of the incoming wr’s I would agree that Dell’s numbers may dip a little…. But not necessarily a bad thing if they don’t have to rely on him as much…if the newcomers adapt quickly next year could be an Uber talented wr group.

Totally agree. Not a bad thing for his numbers to dip, and They may not if he can find a way to be more efficient. i.e. eliminate drops more yac. Really excited for the potential next years offense has with a senior Tune and all these weapons.

1 Like

Tank reminds me of Vincent Marshall. No insult but undersized probably overlooked by other programs but a beast on the field, very productive and fast.

8 Likes

I don’t know what his speed is, but he doesn’t strike me as particularly fast. What I notice about him, however, is that he is very quick in changing directions, almost like a video game, and also has a good sense for how to get open.

1 Like

If you are a productive playmaker, the NFL will come calling. Tank is a productive playmaker.

1 Like

JHC, do you have any clue of just how incredible hard it is to play at collegiate level, let alone pros ?

1 Like

He attacks upfield with anger and aggression. I feel like every time he runs that dagger route the db has his hips flipped in the first few steps. Then he sinks so low on that break is unfair.

1 Like

Hazard’s numbers are ridiculous because it was only 11 games

1 Like

Time and again yesterday, Dell made some big plays on 3rd and long over the middle. Tough guy and look for him to only get better with reps.

2 Likes

Who is coming in at WR next year with size or speed to make an impact? i know Guidry at 4.4 per DCTF is redshirting.

I might get flak for this but Dell reminds me of D’vonta Smith. Quick twitch, a YAC threat, and is underrated as a route runner.

Golden is a speedster.