2 Likes

its perfect.

1 Like

They got the color right.

1 Like

Looks great! Pez got this one right

2 Likes

Finally the red end zones are back!!!

Should never go back to the colorless end zones again. Its so boring and no school spirit with it.

5 Likes

The big block lettering is way better than that handwritten style font

8 Likes

If baffles me why UH can’t use this end zone design for most every game. Maybe black for Halloween and I have already forgotten what the end zone design was for the Oilers inspired uniforms.

The only thing changing the design of the end zone for every game causes is complaints about color scheme and fonts. Not a single person comes to a game because of the design of the end zone.

1 Like

Script looks better

1 Like

3 Likes

outstanding

2 Likes

Awesome!!

1 Like

French Script MT

1 Like

They’re finally back.

That looks very nice. Unis do as well.

2 Likes

Faaaaaak. I’m dreading tomorrow. We’re gonna be outnumbered in our own stadium and haveto hear taunts from their $h!t@$$ fans all day. I’m hoping we can be at least a little competitive if Wyoming and rice were able to shake them up some.

Would be stunned if longhorn fans outnumber us. If that happens then there would be no justification for the longhorns playing a “home” game in Houston ever again , except for occasional exhibitions with Rice.

I think this has been their posture historically

If we outnumber them then , we can argue with that we “own” the city.

There will not be more UT fans than us.

2 Likes

Don’t you remember the last time we played??? It was 70-30 them at Robertson! At best for us it was 60-40 horn.

Houston loves a winner and the mediocre start with the rice loss really sucked the air out of our sails. #scroom’d

Can you imagine the entire bowl painted red? I can.