Team Gear

I like the Hat but for that price it should be fitted.

Id absolutely buy the sweatpants if they were $100 cheaper.

1 Like

Same.

It was a Barnes and Noble Bookstore exclusive.

that looks terrible

Here is something new or is it old.

Where is all the Jordan gear ?

Sale on OHL at Kohls now.
A few w limited sizes.

https://www.kohls.com/search.jsp?submit-search=web-regular&search=Houston+Cougars+OHT+Military+Appreciation&kls_sbp=61023984459885314381707323022072001456&sks=true&PPP=48&S=4

1 Like

All I know is that I saw two designs I liked at the store in the student center. Unfortunately, they were only on hoodies.

Why do sports companies assume all fans just want hoodies for these designs? A simple sweat shirt style works well to.

1 Like

I only wear polos and every year they have a new red polo with a little white UH… I have dozens of red polos with little white UHs… then I see the coaches running around with polos with the cougar paw, Houston written in different scripts, there’s one with a football helmet on it. In atleast a half dozen colors and fabrics. I have gotten where I buy most of my shirts second hand, the shirt I am currently wearing has Larry Hart printed on the inside.

These are fun if you are small person.

2 Likes

Why do they never have anything like this for 83.

Agreed - and the sizes are wonky as hell. I saw an XL sweatshirt that I liked and it fit like a medium.

1 Like

I like the Vineyard Vines polos.

…I just looked, they don’t offer Coog stuff anymore…

They did/do have a Jim Nantz line…

Vineyard’s is good stuff. Kinda preppy, but great styles and quality.

2 Likes

They have one, I saw it at the la marque Lids over the weekend, it is a different, had phi slama jama on the front and the 1983 logo on the side, I did not get a pic was looking for it when I saw that one online.

Ok. Thanks for telling me. Will have to go to the Galleria.

Here is something different.

2 Likes

Charlie Hustle has some nice UH sweatshirts and gear. I got one for Christmas from my daughter that is great quality.

6 Likes

3 Likes