Texas Bowl-Texas Tech helmets

CFP mix? UH? Last season? Laughable. Not with that awful schedule that Pez put together. NY6. sure. I think it will hurt them more once we beat them in the Big12, than it would have in these random matchups that we have had with them.

Agree to disagree with you… But I’ll like beating them in conference, too… If we ever beat ttem again…

On a pretty good skid against them…

And remember… A 1-loss TCU team that lost to K-State in the Big 12 Championship got in… An undefeated UH team would’ve been right there with TCU at the selection show if we hadn’t FIRST loss to Tech then had the rest of the disappointing losses we had this year…

I 100% disagree with you. They would have looked at our schedule and moved on. I think we would have had a chance in 2016 if we didn’t lose those random games but definitely not last season.

CDH needed to kick TT’s azz THIS YEAR and didn’t. That is why a lot of folks on the blog are PO’d.

1 Like

IF it hadn’t been for that ONE iceberg the Titanic…

1 Like

an undefeated UH this season, with that schedule, would have had zero chance to make the CFB, zero chance.

Well… That’s one person’s opinion…

We were in the same general vicinity as some B1G, ACC & PAC schools for schedule strength and we started the year off ranked… An undefeated record would’ve made it hard on the selection committee…

Considering the CFP is highly subjective and has no measurable criteria none of us can say for sure what COULD’VE been…

On a side note… If we win our conference moving forward then WE KNOW we’re in… And I’ll take that silver lining this year.

I’m not happy about losing to Tech, or Kansas either… But I think we’re still floating and heading to port with CDH…

These are indeed their practice helmets. However, this was seen on the Sam Houston parkway recently.

It’s not even creative. It just seems corny. Which is on par for the Sand Aggies.

I bet the excuse they went with is that it’s they’re practice helmets and changed the uniform combo after the backlash from their fans of how bad it looked.

I’m more worried about wearing their uniforms than I am them wearing our skyline

I guess there doing a H-Town takeover TT style.

1 Like

Pretty cool marketing to coincide with the Texas Bowl

1 Like

They are wearing a Pirate Logo on their helmets for the bowl game.