The AAC is deeper than the Big 12 says McElroy

https://twitter.com/LonghornsWire/status/1307990083170115589?s=20

4 Likes

5 Likes

And to think that UH beating Baylor could have strengthened that argument. :rage:

6 Likes

They got scared just like they are in recruiting if UH would join the Big12

1 Like

McElroy got big surprise announcing the UCF v Georgia Tech game on Saturday. The week leading up to it he kept talking about how he knows UCF is good but that GT would win big. He changed his tune substantially after the game and has been singing praises about the AAC this week.

2 Likes

I watched that game. UCF and that QB look very good. Defense is probably middle-ground, but offense is first rate, it appears.

2 Likes

I have watched college football for a long time and I have come to one conclusion, broadcasters cannot help their bias. They know the match up, they know the ranking and they know the conferences. One example was the Tulsa game, they took a lead with a #11 team at home into the fourth quarter. All that could be said, was “obvious holding on Tulsa” on a big play, but when OSU got a big run where replay shows obvious holding that was not called, it was a “good hard run by OSU”. The bias against us is real, they need the big conferences to win and make it sound like it was supposed to happen and act surprised when upsets happen. Like UCF over P5 Georgia Tech who just beat FSU, UCF actually went down in the AP polls after the win and strong start and #13, down to #14 to make room for B10.

2 Likes

We’d do really well in either the pac12 or Acc.

1 Like