The Fix

The Fix is a new murder/courtroom drama series on television which aired tonight. Five minutes into the drama, there was a brief scene where a couple of prosecutors were watching the breaking news of a murder in Los Angeles on television. It’s a fiction piece that is similar to the O. J. Simpson trial.

The television was tuned to a UH football game with the UH logo prominently displayed and UH players on the field. The opposing team wore white jerseys with gold pants. The field displayed a C-USA logo.

It’s a pilot episode, so I believe it will be shown again soon.

9 Likes

Was Army kicking our ass?

7 Likes

Saw this on Facebook

4 Likes

That’s in The Rob.

6 Likes

“Pulse of the Pride” campaign, circa 07/08-09ish?

1 Like

I also saw that . Good pub for UH!

3 Likes

I guess if they are mimicing OJ Simpson, they used UH football instead of Houston Rockets basketball.

3 Likes

The fat UH sux. :wink: :zipper_mouth_face:

1 Like

Opponent in white over gold, could be UAB… Sprinkler game?

If it’s only shown a few seconds we must’ve scored at least twice.:grin:

2 Likes

UCLA?

1 Like

I miss Reba McEntire show where her son on the show played football for UH and our school got great free pub from that!

3 Likes

UCLA 2011

2 Likes

Moving this over to the football forum since it’s a football game.

1 Like

Also, Jamie Foxx in Any Given Sunday was a QB from UH.
And Kevin Costner and the other guy, in Tin Cup, played for the UH Golf Team before turning pro.

5 Likes

Not if it was before 2003.

I thought this was going to be about UT fixing games.

1 Like

I think this is correct. Banner’s behind the opposing team match, opposing team color matches, and opposing team coaches & staff shirt/pants match (some had blue shirts/khaki pants other white shirt/khaki pants).

Good call…CgrBkr and bmp010

2 Likes

i’m in a pilot? cool.

2 Likes

Get ready for this offense again. Points, points, and more points.

2 Likes