They're saying Case Keenum could start against the Oilers--err, Titans

[fingers crossed]

3 Likes

And the plot thickens. :joy:

Aaron Wilson

@AaronWilson_NFL

Sources: #Texans expected to start veteran quarterback Case Keenum against #Titans with rookie starter C.J. Stroud to miss game due to concussion

@KPRC2

Why? Keenum’s big-game experience as Texans need this game in ultra-crowded #AFC playoff race

14 Likes

Hopefully he can pull it off. I’d hate for him to be the fall guy. :frowning_face:

3 Likes

I love Case as much as the next guy……but he could never fill Lee Major’s shoes.

9 Likes

We’re gonna derail this thread now. I hope he plays lights out, like an animal maybe a…. Manimal! :sunglasses:

4 Likes

The legend of Case Keenum grows if he somehow pulls this out. It would be one of his best wins ever given the circumstances.

7 Likes

I’ve heard that Mills is starting.

Originally that was the word.

Aaron Wilson reported this morning it’s Case.

Wearing my Keenum Luv Ya Blue for good luck and to spite Amy Adams-Strunk.

33 Likes

When I put on the jersey, it was 13-3 Titans. Since it’s 13-3 Texans.

8 Likes

https://twitter.com/MGSportsTalk/status/1736487812222820542

3 Likes

Where’d you buy that?!

Case did great ! Much better than i was expecting.

(and gotta admit those not likeing oiler unis on the titans in the other uni thread were right. i’m not a big nfl fan, monday night game is about only game i will watch; but just doesnt look right and real petty for the titns to do it)

4 Likes

See the “I just ordered my Keenum Luv Ya Blue” jersey thread. Last updated last week IIRC.

1 Like

My man Keenum is a Houston sports legend!

13 Likes

F*** ya blue. Eat s*** Amy.

21 Likes

Case defending the H’s honor again

19 Likes

serves the Titans right for wearing Houston unis in Nashville, and Case is the man getting it done with the limited weapons available on offense.
man it would have been great to have tank dell today.

10 Likes