This headline is more like it 😀

39 Likes

We probably will never see that again in our lifetime, unless it is a playoff in football or March madness, im enjoying the heck out of it

12 Likes

That’s ok, we own them 34-32 all time. They quit as losers.

9 Likes

UH and ut could meet up in the conference tournament in March.

8 Likes

Im hoping to beat them 2 more times this season.

5 Likes

I would love that. UT does not match up well with UH. I think UH is in UT’s head also.

5 Likes

Pff. If it werent for that TOTAL BS of a spot on the football field, the gridiron Coogs could’ve won it as well. :grimacing:

1 Like

Yeah, but I was more on the thought of years to come, but yes maybe we can give them another ass kicking this year

1 Like

What I like the most about that headline is that it’s short, sweet and to the point.

Brevity is the soul of wit :grinning: IOW

Another thing I like about it is that no one could argue the point otherwise — since I really don’t like arguing :sunglasses:

One more:

7 Likes

I really like this style of bracket where the top teams are rewarded for their performance in conference play.

1 Like

Get yourselves some nice glass frames for those clippings.

1 Like

You guys are real homers.

Don’t y’all know “the refs gave us the game.”

And

“UH is too undisciplined , they’ll go out early”

A couple of the really intelligent UT fans dropped those little gems.

Yep, sour grapes from the T-sips.

True. Cows bragged about every game they won, except this one–they knew damm well they were lucky to get out of here with a w, but isn’t that what your refs are supposed to do?

1 Like

Amongst all that dope?

2 Likes

I’m ok with that loss it got rid of you know who. He won that game he be here saying the same shiggity he always says the " B12 is hard."

1 Like