Weigman is a great decision-maker. People focus on one or two poor throws but his percentage is excellent and his temperament is like a quiet pit bull. Love that guy and happy he’s here. Henderson getting some excellent orientation.
Weigman is good but he’s not cracking the media love stories they have with arch and the ole miss qb. coogs would have to go 12-1 to garner that attention.
With Weigman I always feel likes there’s a chance he’s going to make a play. He has the ability to turn nothing into something, but can also make the necessary throws within the offense.
But buckle up - we’re starting non-stop conference play here on out, and so far, we’ve lost our only conference game this season.
Also, some teams that looked like cupcakes or debilitated because they were supposed to be in implosion (ex. Cincinnati) or rebuild mode (ex. Ok. State) are looking pretty strong.
I’m telling you there are a lot of teams that can beat you in this conference. But Weigman (imho) will not be the cause of our losses. His momentum is forward. We have to fix the defense. And I thought that would be our strong suit.
(Then again, Willie is a master at TOP and efficiency. Not sure why I thought our D would be slightly better than our O)