Time to Gear Up for 2023 Football

Just to note, I do not get any compensation for posting these links and such. Just the satisfaction of more people buying more Cougar gear.

Nike football Jersey w/Big 12 patch

https://www.dickssportinggoods.com/p/nike-mens-houston-cougars-red-untouchable-home-game-football-jersey-23nikmnchstnrdrphhou/23nikmnchstnrdrphhou

This also comes in a hoody

Vintage Looks

47 brand

Ladies & Kids

More to come…

13 Likes

Awesome…thank you!

1 Like

Desk Neccessity (has basketball slogan)

For the sun…

Socks

Flags & Banners

I will keep adding more throughout the day. Make sure you check out the websites as I don’t necessarily show everything they have.

1 Like

And both the Meyerland Academy (West Loop between Braeswood and Beechnut) and the 59/Greenbriar Academy have great UH selections (many times more Coog gear than either Texas or A&M at these stores)

1 Like

1958 Strutting Cougar selection

For the ladies…

From Lewis Jewelers, they have some others too that get expensive. They do sponsor the Coogs though.

These next items branded but good gameday accessories for ladies or home, first one comes in red. You could easily add stickers to these.

My wife thanks you. My wallet…not so much…

Seriously…thanks for posting!

4 Likes

More to come.

Rally House seems to have the widest selection of manufacturer direct items (some can be found on other sites) from places like Antigua, Fossil and Cutter & Buck.

Here’s some selections (a couple aren’t manufacturer direct)…

1 Like

Cavas Wall Art with Campus Skyline

https://www.belk.com/p/image-one-ncaa-houston-cougars-9x12-canvas-wall-art-campus-skyline/7601760HOU200417HD09124CLR.html#lang=default&q=houston+cougars&start=37

1 Like

Thanks, Dustin.

Maybe we could pin this thread somewhere?

3 Likes

More womens and kids stuff…

1 Like

Fanatics has some good stuff too. It was on my Facebook.

Yea everyone knows fanatics so I don’t usually include it unless there’s something particularly interesting there. Plus it is good if we buy from more places than just Fanatics.

2 Likes

If you are in the market for a $100 hat!

3 Likes

For the newborn Cougars…

Is that a Gwyneth Paltrow candle?

I’m digging the No 1 jersey. To me, that number will always be Greg Ward.

3 Likes