Time to talk some 2024 UH Football

https://twitter.com/Joseph_Duarte/status/1779157172842041514?t=YlTiiUImfM3slEury_smhg&s=19

Hopefully not too many more of these occurrences.

1 Like

Getting tired of all these injuries with basketball and football!!!

1 Like

Lucas Coley has entered the TP.

Good Luck to him !

Archie Manning to Houston possibly?

2 Likes

I’m disappointed he didn’t live up to the expectations we had when he came here. But this is probably for the best.

1 Like

If that actually happened can you imagine what the hype would be around the program?

1 Like

Does Archie still have eligibility left?

2 Likes

Why? He’s made it clear several times that he’s following Eli’s collegiate path. Eli sat behind a 4 year starter at Ole Miss and didnt start until his 3rd year in college as a Redshirt Sophomore.

i was joking

2 Likes

Sir this is coogfans not a comedy club, to the pit of misery with you DILLY DILLY!

Remember when we read the rumors of HCWF looking at getting an additional QB

One word. Fun Du Mentals.

2 Likes

8 Likes

U would never see Holgorsen lower himself down to calling season ticket holders lol

7 Likes

Perhaps s/b part of NIL contracts for players

Go Coogs!

NCAA Rule changes for 2024:

1. 2 min warning being put for 2024 season
  2. Helmet communication will be put in
2 Likes

I got a call from Major and had a nice conversation. Too bad it didn’t work out for him because he is a nice guy, if he were only a better coach maybe he could have straighten things out.

3 Likes

Dana Dimel called me. He also walked around campus and talked to students and handed out free stuff all the time.

3 Likes

I haven’t received a call yet. I am in the All American Club. I wouldn’t be able to answer anyway at work.