Time to talk some 2024 UH Football

Sick of the realignment talk

I think the question we really need to ask is if Donavan Smith can fix the accuracy issues this season!!??

GO COOGS

4 Likes

We will be well coached and I suspect we will get better as the year goes on.

3 Likes

Is the spring game open for anyone or donors or what? Thinking about moseying over.

well Fritz hired the former Baylor QB’s coach, so take that as you will

Its open to everyone

6 Likes

Have seen a few players giving interviews on YouTube.

To a man they look ripped.

And to a man they speak positively about the coaching change.

🏈
1 Like

We are going to be better than almost everyone thinks, media wise
Perhaps even a lot better. Looking forward to next year
and watching a team that is properly prepared for each game and plays hard every play

4 Likes

I am with you Monte and to what extent he was injured? That we never know. HCWF strikes me has getting the best out of his players through emphasizing on fundamentals. Hard work will pay off.

His passing, coming off surgery in his throwing shoulder, will be something to watch and you never know how well it will go. All I know is after I had arthroscopic surgery on my left shoulder it has never been the same – and I don’t mean in a good way.

hopefully fritz will be the kind of coach that coaches to his players’ strengths, especially with a new Smith (as others have mentioned). last year CDH did almost nothing to highlight Smith’s strengths, so I just wonder what the plan this year is

Sorry to read that Mike. I have no idea if stem cell therapy would help you (unfortunately expensive) but I know quite a few people that had it done for their shoulders and knees and it worked for them.

The realignment talk will always come up

Will be very interested in seeing who are the starters for our Spring game.

1 Like

Last year I did not expect much from the football team, even though I admit to wanting CDH to succeed as head coach. I basically showed up with our group for the tailgate and a football game. This year I am more optimistic that we will see a quality product on the field that represents the university well. It is going to be exciting to see the changes at the TDECU also.

2 Likes

Right on I can’t wait.

Cant wait to see Brown build on last season!

https://x.com/uhcougarfb/status/1777740989202939974?s=46&t=QaTBQ_PFQ7gLVOFwqBKG5Q

3 Likes

Why don’t all of the new players have numbers on the roster yet? I’m sure there’s a reason, if anyone knows what it is, please enlighten me.

This video is Ale to Brown. Both played last year.

Yes, but when you go to the roster on the official UH site, none of the new folks have numbers. We don’t know which player is which when it comes to newbies.

1 Like

Finally some hands but coverage was late and soft.