To chop, or not to chop (image!)

5 Likes

Cheap shot.

7 Likes

3 guys blocking him. 2 high and one low. Hell, Ed has to be chop blocked by 3 rather than the normal 2.

3 Likes

Thanks, I hate Navy more than ever before after seeing that image. What a fricking dirty ass team.

5 Likes

Navy is not your typical college football team

Don’t rip on the Naval Academy

1 Like

I couldn’t care less what they are. That was a dirty play and I pray that Ed isn’t seriously injured. If they’re gonna pull crap like that on our players, they deserve to get called out for it.

10 Likes

Agree with you. But I wouldn’t jump to conclusions. If Niumatalolo is instructing his players to do that, and he may well be, he should be fined and suspended. But I would first want evidence he was ordering that crap.

4 Likes

Code Red?

3 Likes

I will rip on ANY team that plays dirty and tries to intentionally injure OUR guys. Their o-line has played dirty for years. Huge mistake allowing them into our conference.

9 Likes

We may need to hand out some code reds on here. Dumbass millennials junping to conclusions.

Navy is all class, especially thier coach. You are not

One bad play does not make them dirty. Sit down

So now I’m a “dumbass millennial” because I say Navy’s o-line is dirty?

I’ve watched every game we’ve played against these guys for the last 4 years. They’ve done this crap every year. Ed was LIVID at their o-line after several of these types of plays last year.

Think what you want, but I watch the games. I say they’re dirty, because they are.

15 Likes

Ban people because they disagree with my opinion about Navy. Navy can do no wrong. Their coach can do no wrong. Proceeds to insult “dumbass millennials”. Just lol

10 Likes

I served in the navy from 1966 - 1970 and I love the navy and the Naval Academy; but that is dirty play and Navy has to own up to it or they deserve every negative comment they get as a result of that kind of crap.

21 Likes

In the end, I just hope Ed is ok.

7 Likes

Agree, Navy doesn’t get a pass just because they are a service academy. If anything they should be held to a higher standard. I’m not a millennial or snowflake lol.

8 Likes

Nothing wrong with calling a spade a spade…your taking it as an attack on the military which it’s not. If you only knew what some millineials go through.

Son, we live in a world that has walls, and those walls have to be guarded by men with guns. Who’s gonna do it? You? You, Lt. Weinberg? I have a greater responsibility than you could possibly fathom. You weep for Santiago and you curse the Marines. You have that luxury. You have the luxury of not knowing what I know; that Santiago’s death, while tragic, probably saved lives. And my existence, while grotesque and incomprehensible to you, saves lives. You don’t want the truth because deep down in places you don’t talk about at parties, you want me on that wall. You need me on that wall. We use words like honor, code, loyalty. We use these words as the backbone of a life spent defending something. You use them as a punchline. I have neither the time nor the inclination to explain myself to a man who rises and sleeps under the blanket of the very freedom that I provide, and then questions the manner in which I provide it! I would rather you just said “thank you” and went on your way, Otherwise, I suggest you pick up a weapon and stand a post. Either way, I don’t give a damn what you think you are entitled to!

Some of y’all sound like Capt Jessup…and I don’t mean that in a good way.

6 Likes

Is there another kind?

6 Likes

It did seem too choreographed.

2 Likes

Guys don’t change how they block from practice to games.

1 Like