Today is the day we get…

Bowl eligible! Beyond that we will see how the season shakes out.

9 Likes

Agreed!

If UH loses one of these games remaining at home against inferior competition do you think Dana gets canned…? I mean the Astros just basically fired their Championship winning GM. So anything is possible.

The GM was not under contract. Therefore, didn’t have a $20m buyout to get rid of him.

2 Likes

The season has already shaked out, a favorite to go to a NY6 bowl to a crap bowl, what else is there, maybe they will play for pride now, I was very excited for the Big 12, but now I know it’s going to be rough for awhile

Got damn… I’ve tagged u all week long and no answer but come up to reply to me on a random baseball post.

Not a baseball post.

But you guys have to bring this BS into every thread?

Grow up.

Flag on Progs

Astros did not fire Click. His contract expired Oct. 31st. They offered a 1 year deal and he declined. No similarities!

1 Like

So he ignored your blatant trolling all week but posted when he had a point to make. Weird.

4 Likes

Trolling what is that ???

All i talk about is who UH is recruiting!!!

Weirdo Eric

Beat again??

No one is going to invite this team and 1,500 fans to a bowl

If its based on fan support, the Ags deserve a bowl

2 Likes

We aren’t winning today unless Temple stays in the locker room at half….too late

1 Like

Great take, coach. I’m sorry your team lost.

2 Likes

If it wasn’t for stupid childlike emotional outbursts sports would be boring. I own up

2 Likes

Word on the street is @MRCoog gets off spitting on puppies, so our lord and savior Dana Holgerson took him out behind the woodshed and spanked his bottom. And that’s why he started the he man dana haters club

2 Likes

@Gdashman

Hey whats the difference between @MRCoog and Beetlejuice? No one has to say @MRCoog name for him to show up and ruin everything. He does it unprovoked😂

5 Likes